We are excited that you have decided to take the "UNplug Challenge"! Below are some tips for meeting this challenge.
Begins: Sundown on Friday, March 16th, 2019
Ends: Sundown on Saturday, March 17th, 2019
- Start your day with some meditation instead of reaching for your phone
- Attend Satsung with Brian Lottman at the Cochran Studio
- Download one of our "I'm UNplugged" social images below and post to let family/friends know about your commitment
- Take a class or start a creative project, draw, paint, read or journal about your experience
- Declutter and organize around the house
- Garden, plant, connect with nature
- Grab your kids and run away together without your phones!
- Volunteer your time with a charity that resonates with you or visit the elderly
- Reboot, Reconnect, Refocus, Rejoice, Relax and Rejoin the Human Race!!!
- No Facebook
- No Instagram
- No Twitter
- No Pinterest
- No YouTube
- No Online Destinations
- No Smartphone
- No Emails
- Try to keep your computer off unless you are writing or doing a creative project
Free images created by Little Dog Yoga Marketing - Take one!
Download one of these images to place on your Social Network profiles to let everyone know you're away for the day!